Date(s) - 10/02/2017 - 13/02/2017
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Little Canada PGL, Isle of Wight
Organised by Educationista Foundation
Running alongside the Geography Field Studies trip Karen is hoping to organise a PGL activity weekend for younger children. This is for children aged 7 – 13 years. They would have to be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
Up to one carer free of charge (at PGL’s discretion and subject to meeting PGL’s criteria) and will need documentary evidence and will also need to fill in the necessary paperwork for PGL. If more than one carer space is applied for, this will be shared.
There is one free adult space per 8 children, this will be pro-rated once numbers are finalised.
They are a linked booking and the two groups will join together at mealtimes and for some of the activities where possible. If the Geography trip does not get sufficient interest neither trip will run and all deposits will be refunded.
– All activity instruction, supervision and use of specialist equipment
– Curriculum-linked course combining engaging adventure activities on land and water to develop different skills
– Full board accommodation
– A PGL ‘Groupie’ who will look after you and your group for your entire stay
– A full evening entertainment programme tailored for your group
– Free places for Party Leaders and accompanying adults (see ratio listed above)
– Extensive travel insurance cover
For more details please see:
Price per person is £136.80 (plus £18 for the ferry crossing which includes transfer to the PGL centre). Cars can also be taken on the ferry at a cost of £109 (If you are taking a car, you don’t need to pay the £18 ferry crossing).
An initial deposit of £30 per person will be required by 23rd September 2016. The remaining balance is required by 18th November 2016 (£106.80 + £18 per person or £109 per car). Deposits are non-refundable unless someone is able to fill your space.
Please pay via family & friends PayPal to: events [at] educationista [dot] com
(Please put your name and what you are paying for)
This is an Educationista Foundation event, organised by Karen. By booking on, you agree to adhere by the policies of the Foundation. A risk-assessment will be made available to everyone who attends on.
(For adults/parents – put “adult” or “parent” in the age box)
A Note About Rooms/Preferences:
We have been allocated the lodges/cabins. All of the cabins have ensuite facilities.
Please could you indicate in the “additional information” box (which appears near the bottom of the booking form, above the “Pay with” option) one or more of the following preferences :
- whether your children would be able to share with other children (and nominate the other children). There would be no adults in this room.
- whether the adults would be able to share with other adults (and nominate the other adults)
- whether you want to room together as a family. You may also share with another family. As many/most of the cabins are 8 berth, it would be really helpful if you could share (please nominate a family that you would be willing to share with)
Disability/Dietary Requirements/Specific/Special Needs
If you have access requirements, dietary needs, specific requirements or any other special need, please put these in the “special requirements” box for the relevant person. (This box will appear once you begin the booking process)
Bookings are either closed for this event OR you are not logged in (you must be logged into the website in order to book)