Date(s) - 13/05/2013
1:45 pm - 3:15 pm
Church Lane Community Centre
Organised by Mandy Haller
Join us and learn how to animate models using stop motion animation with Bedford artist Paul Nicholson. For those who have not worked with Paul before, he is very good at inspiring children and letting them see where their imagination takes them.
We will use laptops, webcams and free animation software. Children do not need to be computer literate or to have done any animation before. Paul will teach them how to use the software and equip them with the skills to be able to continue making animations at home. (You do not need to bring a laptop, though the more laptops, the better – please let me know if you will be bringing one so I can tell you what to download.)
- Cost: £5 pounds per child
- Age: open to any age, but Paul requests that children 5 and under are accompanied by an adult
- Class size: 20 (spaces are going fast!)
- Duration: 1 1/2 hours (Hall will be open from 1:30, class starts at 1:45. We end at 3:15, but have the hall til 3:30 so the very keen will be able to work a bit longer!)
- Biscuits and juice will NOT be provided (to keep costs to a minimum and because the hall hire does not include use of cups, etc). You are welcome to bring your own, however.
Your payment secures your place(s). Paypal payments are possible. Please note: payment would be £5.38 per child to cover paypal fees. To pay by cheque or bank transfer, please contact me for more details.
We hope to run more sessions with Paul once a month. June will most likely be digital photography. at the same venue. Details will be finalised at the 13 May session.
Hope that all makes sense!
mandy.haller at iliam.com
Bookings are either closed for this event OR you are not logged in (you must be logged into the website in order to book)