Date(s) - 14/04/2017 - 16/04/2017
PGL Boreatton Park
Organised by Joanne Hill
We’re heading back for another weekend of fun at PGL Boreatton Park.
If you haven’t been before you’re in for a treat. Loads of activities (for adults and children), meals ready and waiting for you (a good choice too) and accommodation (with shower and toilet) for crashing in at the end of the day. It is non-stop fun.
The weekend starts from 3.30 Friday and finishes 6pm Sunday, following the afternoon meal.
• 8 High quality outdoor activities, each session lasting a minimum of 90 minutes and 6 hours of activities per full day
• Instruction from our highly trained Activity Instructors. Maximum 12 in each activity group
• Support for you to deliver National Curriculum outcomes, as well as personal development
• Fun and engaging PGL led evening entertainment programme tailored to meet your group’s needs
• Full board accommodation at our market leading centres
• Daily menu choices including fruit, vegetables and salads every day. Special diets catered for.
• A PGL Group Leader (“Groupie”), who will support and organise your Group and liaise with you, making your life easier!
Children and Adults 7+ £69.60
Children 4-6 £31.20
Under 3 free (but take your own high hair/cot)
Your place is only secure/confirmed once payment has been received. Full payment must be received before the 5th March.
Please contact me via facebook or email for payment details
(***Please opt to “Pay offline” at the bottom of the booking form***)
See you there
Joanne and Debbie x
Bookings are either closed for this event OR you are not logged in (you must be logged into the website in order to book)