Date(s) - 07/11/2018
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Organised by Educationista Foundation
For those interested in working in the fashion & textiles industries.
This visit includes:
– An introduction to Fashion Enter and it’s core activities from large scale production to sampling to education & training.
– The manufacturing process of a garment – from initial idea right through to delivery – The Garment Life Cycle
– What makes The Factory SMETA approved.
– Tour of the Factory, including the cutting table, industrial machines flat bed and over-locker, quality control stationers.
– Tour of the Fashion Studio – patterns, grading, toiles, sampling and small production runs.
The cost is £24.71 (it will work out less, if it fills completely, in which case a pro-rata refund will be made after the event)
Places are very limited.
(*** START/END TIME TO BE CONFIRMED***)
**This is aimed at teeneagers. Minimum age is 12**
Please pay via bank transfer. Details are in the Educationista Foundation FB group.
Please use payment reference: Fash Nov [your surname]
(Putting your surname is very important!)
(There are no refunds for cancellation/non-attendance)